Following the governments announcement today (Thursday 17 December), West Sussex will be staying in Tier 2 high alert coronavirus restrictions. Tier 2 is for areas with a higher or rapidly rising level of infections.
To help keep West Sussex safe please remember:
• You must not meet anyone indoors unless they’re part of your household or your support bubble
• Avoid crowded places and try to remain 2 metres apart
• The less contact we have, the safer well be so where you can, please reduce social contact
• If you get COVID-19-like symptoms, even a mild cough, self-isolate and please book a test
• Please also think carefully about Christmas. From 23 to 27 December up to three households ONLY will be able to meet in a bubble and please remember, keep your family safe and celebrate this Christmas sensibly.