We are pleased to report that, in light of new government guidance, Horsham District Council have confirmed that playparks around the district can re-open from Saturday 4 July. However, for everyone’s safety it is important that:
- social distancing is still adhered to;
- anyone showing signs of COVID-19 stays at home;
- family units stay and play together within the park;
- limits on numbers of children per piece of equipment are observed;
- no food or drink is consumed in the playground at this time, and
- any litter you generate must either be put in a litter bin or taken home with you.
Please remember also that although the play equipment has been safety inspected it cannot be constantly sanitised, so bringing your own hand sanitation is necessary.
Thanks in advance for helping your families stay safe while the children enjoy letting off some lockdown steam!