Members of the public are welcome to attend in-person meetings. You may reserve a seat by contacting the clerk. If you wish to speak at any of our meetings, please be aware that you will be limited to a maximum of 3 minutes per item and you will need to contact the clerk via email at email@example.com or calling 07942181695 by noon on the date of the meeting above.
These meetings have been cancelled, usually due to lack of essential business.
|Full Parish Council||Neighbourhood Planning Committee||Environment Committee||Community Liaison Committee||Personnel Committee|
|January 24||On the 15th at 7.30 pm||On the 16th at 6.30 pm|
|February 24||On the 19th at 7.30 pm||On the 6th & 27th at 6.30 pm|
|March 24||On the 18th at 7.30 pm||On the 19th at 6.30 pm|
|April 24||On the 15th at 7.30 pm||On the 9th & 30th at 6.30 pm||Postponed TBA|
|May *See below||On the 20th at 6.30 pm||On the 21st at 6.30 pm|
|June 24||On the 17th at 7.30 pm||On the 11th at 6.30 pm|
|July 24||On the 15th at 7.30 pm||On the 2nd & 23rd at 6.30 pm||Postponed TBA|
|August 24||On the 19th at 7.30 pm||On the 13th at 6.30 pm|
|September 24||On the 16th at 7.30 pm||On the 3rd & 24th at 6.30 pm|
|October 24||On the 21st at 7.30 pm||On the 15th at 6.30 pm|
|November||On the 20th at 7.30 pm||On the 14th at 6.30 pm||On the 7th at 6.00 pm||On the 6th at 7.30 pm|
|December||Extra Ordinary on the 5th at 8 pm and on the 18th at 7.30 pm||Delegated Decision|
- All meetings will take place in Thakeham Village Hall unless otherwise noted.
- Meetings may be cancelled for lack of business, in which case notice of cancellation will be given to Councillors and to the public by notification on the parish website at least 4 days in advance (i.e. cancellation of Monday meetings to be posted by 5.30pm the previous Wednesday).
- Planning Meetings have been scheduled for every 3 weeks.
- When a Meeting is Postponed and TBA, it is usually due to the meeting falling too early to recieve reports from other statutory bodies, required to make decisions or the business of the meeting is ongoing and updates will be given in that month’s Full Parish Council Meeting.
* Meetings in May are subject to change, dependant on Bank Holiday.
Please note: regulations on access to local government meetings (Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014) give members of the public a right to film/record the meetings of Parish Councils. Members of the public are not allowed to record other members of the public – only councillors and you will need to contact the office prior to the meeting to discuss arrangements to set up before the meeting starts.