A free priority service is available for anyone who may face extra difficulty in the event of a power cut.
Who Can Receive Additional Support?
- If you rely on medical equipment
- If you have refrigerated medicines
- If you have a serious or chronic illness
- If you have a disability
- If you or someone you care for is living with dementia
- If you are of pensionable age
- If you have children under five in your household
- If you need extra support for a short time period (e.g. If you are recovering from medical treatment)
Who Do I Register With?
The majority of residences in Thakeham are served by cables owned and run by UK Power Networks however some residences are served by cables owned and run by GTC. Click on the link below to check which provider covers your residence.
How to Register
To register with UK Power Networks, complete their online questionnaire or call 0800 029 4285 Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
To register with GTC, call 01359 243 311 or contact your energy supplier.